Wednesday, February 7, 2007

A new day

I am back. I haven't posted because I haven't really had much to say. Rather...well atleast not much nice to say and I was trying to abide by the rule of "if you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all." I think I have just been down in the dumps and thus, all of the people I care about most, namely my husband, my children and my parents, have made my mad, sad, upset, or whatever and I didn't want to blog about something that was a fleeting emotion and that I would regret was forever upon the eyes of my blog. So, I am sorry.

Today I am a little better and would like to say hello to the blogging world. Sorry for those of you who have read about my Saturday for 3 days in a row....
I don't really have much exciting to blog about today either though...however, I am certain that had I posted my true feelings over the past few days, it would have been a fun and lovely read for most of you :)...I can get a little vicious when I am mad. I will refrain, however, I am so tempted.
My husband has been amazing since he figured out how upset I was though. He has cleaned and helped like crazy adn been so great! So, for one of my thankfuls I am very very thankful for his help, love and servant heartedness to me.
Jackson is funny. I feel like I have a million funny things I wanted to write about and now that I am writing I can't think of one...oh well. This morning when I was changning him and getting him ready for school he was pointing at the closet and roaring like a lion...I was thinking he was crazy but he just kept doing it, so finally I looked up adn saw that there was a little cup sitting on the shelf that had a lion on it and I was so proud of him! :) He was being so sweet and good for me while I was chnaging him (which isnt' normally the case) that I didn't want to interrupt it by trying to figure out what he was doing...but I am glad I did and then he was still good for me while we finished...oh yes, nad I have another "bad mother" story....for the second time (yes I know...superbad mom) I have zipped my sons skin up in a zipper. Today I was unzipping his pj's and all the sudden he started screaming....I had gotten the skin on his inner thigh...you know that had to have hurt! I felt so terrible....he was fine although I hope he forgives me.

Creighton has been pretty fussy the last few days, but I can't really blame her, although I wish I could. Its really my fault because Ihave been horrible at watching what I eat...rather I watch the things that include all kinds of dairy and tomatoes go right into my mouth! I am so sick of not enjoying food and so I gave into it several times this week and I didn't pump it out and give her a bottle...I just kept feeding her. Opps. She didn't appreciate it at all.

Last night we went to Mazzio's with some friends and I had a really great time! But I ate a TON of pizza. I doubt that she got much of it last night but we'll see how today goes....but the other day I was so stressed out from the Father-Daughter banquet that I am in charge of (and I don't want to be in charge of it ever again..but I have said this for 4 years now), that I ate an entire bag of powdered sugar donuts....okay, so yes, you heard me correctly, an ENTIRE BAG...not the little rectangle you get from the convenient store that has 6 donuts, a whole bag that has atleast 24 or so....I ate them in one sitting as I was talking on the phone to one of the "volunteers" to help me. I was really stressed...but needless to say, this made Creighton fairly upset....that was a lot of dairy. Also, I read on there that I consumed 66 fat grams....in like 5 minutes...I "redeemed" myself by noticing I had 12g Protein....hahahahah

Creighton didn't go to bed till 2am...thankfully Jeff stayed up with her. UGGHHHH....when will she learn to go to sleep at normal times! Jackson sleeps more than her and I would love to....she surely isn't getting enough rest! I hate it...but I have no idea how to make her go to sleep and stay asleep...although I am fairy certain it is because she hates her bed...and I would too....it looks so uncomfortable....I could easily solve her problem by putting her in the crib and getting Jax his new big boy bed...but then I have a WHOLE new crazy set of problems on my hands. He is fighting his naps like crazy and so I know that woudl be terrible. I think he'd stay in bed at night, but if he woke up early early he'd get out of bed instead of laying there till he fell back asleep and I dont' think I coul dhandle that. One of my friends said her little girl got up at 6:30 and she doesn't take naps...I WOULD DIE. That is so gosh darn freaking early I wouldnt know what to do with myself. I require way more sleep that than would lend.

I took Jackson to the dr. yesterday and his ears and chest are finally good! Our appt. was at 4:30...I got home at 6:15...I was a little mad that they were running so far behind....ugh!

Creighton is awake and hungry...gotta run....more later enjoy...

I will repost my thankfuls....

1 comment:

Maria said...

I am with you on vicious... I can get down right ugly!

Don't you wish the doctor/hairdresser/whomever would just call you when they are that far behind. It wouldn't be so bad if you could know ahead of time and just show up an hour later than planned. Ah well...

P.S. Don't feel bad about not blogging for a few days. I was just worried that something was really wrong.