Monday, January 29, 2007

FEET and bad pictures



Okay so my friend Maria had an awesome picture of Kevin and Amari's feet taken by her stepmom and I LOVED it and so I tried to do it with Jackson adn JEff and that failed miserably, so I tried it with Creighton and my feet, and again, FAILURE...but I thought Maria would get a kick out of looking at my useless attempt at photography like her mom. Oh well. It was a fun family memory I guess. I love baby feet...and I love even more footprints in the sand adn stuff like that....I think it is cute that you can see Creighton's tiny hiney in the picture of our feet...it has flowers on it:)

2 comments:

Maria said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maria said...

If you want to try again, let me know and I can send you a few tips, but be aware that photoshop made everything but the feet fuzzy. ;-)