Saturday, July 30, 2011

Family

I don't have great pictures or many, but what I have I love. We had the opportunity to hang out with my sister Christy and her kids and then also got to go to Enid to see Jeff's sister Andrea and Reagan too. They both live far away (TX and CO respectively) and so it was a treat to be able to hang out together!
 Sarah and Charleigh! I can't believe that Sarah and Aaron are so big and adult like now. Strange....:)

 Charleigh bit 2 holes in each side of her tongue (or one big one all the way through each side  whichever way you want to look at it ) but was a trooper.
 We went to Silver Dollar City and Jackson FINALLY measured at 48" tall! I can't believe it! He's getting so big! :) He was SO excited
 The proof is in the color of the band! Finally got a yellow one!
 Jacob is tall enough to ride everything! Again, how'd everyone get so big since Christmas!?!
 Creighton had to take a picture too :)
 These silly boys! I love them. They are wild and absolutely crazy when they are together! My mom and dad took all of them and my two big kids to Arkansas to go "white water" (haha) rafting. It was a 5 mile trip and it was paddle paddle paddle the whole way because the water was so low.  The kids had fun and the adults were sore the next day :)  They had fun!  We left straight from Silver Dollar City to Enid (after having just driven from Bixby to Branson that morning) so we were wiped out after this trip.  Because we left Enid the next day to head back.
 Charleigh doesn't keep bows in her hair long... but she sure looked cute while it lasted.



 Reagan and Charleigh.

 Pop and smiley Charleigh
 Jeff's dad just opened up a Cherry Berry in Enid. We love CB...especially now!
 Jeff of course had to break the record.  31.3 ounces of CB yogurt.  CRAZY.

 Really!?
 Sweet Creighton!
 15 minutes and it was gone!  Don't worry, it caught up to him later that day.
 All the cousins on that side...They are all getting big!
Everyone except Grammy and Pop.  I love the fact that the kids are all lined up by age! I don't think that was planned....

No comments: