Thursday, August 20, 2009

Back.

Oh man! Hi!

I feel as if I have been gone for a long long time...and I have, with purpose though. I had an addiction...a very unhealthy one. So, I sought the Lord and after much wrestling with them, I decided it was time. I had to give up my computer for awhile and my games and my blog. I have realized so much while I was gone...that I have been missing out on so much.

My purpose for this blog was to keep a daily (?) journal for my kids and also our family since I am not AT ALL the scrap booking type. And I lost sense of that. Completely.

But I am back for now, but with renewed vision, goals and mindset. I am excited though because I do have some wonderful posts and pictures. I have no pressure or time frame in which I am 'trying' to get them up though...and that is so freeing! :)

That's all for now...we are spending time as a family together today.

No comments: