Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Big Kids Got Treated--BIG

My mom and dad bought tickets for an early Christmas present to go see Curious George Live. It ended up being that my dad wasn't able to make it, so I went in his place. (lucky me)

It wasn't too bad, although I am certain that it is a much better grandparent extravaganza than a parent ;)

Both the kids had George dolls already and so they took them with us! They both really liked it!

Although I couldn't get them to smile and look at the camera at the same time...must have been the pound each of popcorn and cotton candy they had!

My mom helped them make a gingerbread house and they really enjoyed doing that too!  She had come up to help Jeff and the kids set up all the Christmas decorations while I was gone at a conference.

They really enjoyed putting up all the ornaments this year and all the festivities that this season brings! :) It's exciting to see them excited for the first time!

My dad came along too. His job was to take a nap with Charleigh. It suited him perfectly...and her too, apparently! :)

This is the sweet Christmas outfit my mom got for Creighton this year. She wore it today to school...so I snagged a shot before they walked out the door.  She's so pretty!

Thanks Nonna and Papaw!


My mother-in-love and father-in-love came over on Monday after school to bring over Jackson and Creighton's big 'together' gift because there would be no way we'd ever get it home otherwise, and then they could play with it early too (plus it'd been a month since they'd seen/held Charleigh).  So it was a win/win!
This is when they found out there was a surprise waiting in the living room for them.

When they first saw it!

It's a John Deere "gaydur"....do not get that wrong when you talk to Jax about it :) It's so funny! They rode it in the house for about...5 seconds...

before we moved it outside! It was FREEZING though so I didn't get many pics. They obviously LOVE it and ride it around the backyard as often as I'll let them out.  I hate that it's so cold. Today was nice though and they enjoyed again!

Loved this pic of my big princess in her winter gear!
Thanks Grammy and Pop!

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

Looks like so much fun! Your babies are just precious!

Farm Chick (at Heart) said...

Hi Courtney, I would love to connect with you about your adoption experience. After finding your blog, it appears we have a very similar situation! Please e-mail me when you have a chance.

God Bless!
Jessica
yourdons@gmai.com

Farm Chick (at Heart) said...

oops... yourdons@gmail.com