Tuesday, September 13, 2011

And so it begins....

The kids came home from Enid and two of our Bartlesville friends came over.  So we picked up the football and showed the big kids a little snipet.
 It was just fun to watch.
 Love my family!
 She's a world class cheerleader! (seriously she is an amazing encourager!!!!)
After we put the kids down we all played on the patio a game of Settlers. I love this new game!!! It's awesome. We love the Doe boys!!! So fun to have them both at the same time. 
We love love love fall weather so we can be outside more.  Bring it on!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I just popped over to your blog from A Place Called Simplicity. I posted a comment right after you and your comment was lovely but it had a typo you might want to change. I would want someone to tell me and I hope you don't mind. It did make me giggle once I realized it was a typo.