Sunday, September 11, 2011

Complete Randomness

My time to sit at the computer nowadays seems limited if not nearly completely extinct.  It's sad really because I love blogging and being at the computer, but my smart phone is just accessible and I have lots of time in my car waiting or lying in my bed trying desperately to fall asleep (unfortunately usually to no avail). So here I am at 3:33 am blogging.  But good news I got LOTS of laundry done too! Ya.  Bad thing about blogging at all hours of the night, is I tend to ramble...
When they fixed up the fort, they put some fertilizer around the area to grow grass where there was no longer any.  I thought it was some cool padded stuff for the kids in case they fell or something.  Well, unfortunately it's the MESSIEST stuff on the face of the planet. As documented by Charleigh's sweet face and my lovely feet! Black is always EVERYWHERE.
 The big kids eat breakfast some times in the morning at school.  I don't know why they like to because it doesn't give them very much food. But it does ensure they are on time, that's the positive for sure. And both Jeff and I love getting this time with them! Jackson is SO sweet and such a good big brother to Creighton at school. I sincerely hope this is ALWAYS the case.
 I took this picture on Charleigh's first day of Mother's Day Out. She was SO adorable and kept trying to pose for pictures, but they kept being blurry because she kept moving.  But for record keeping sake, here's the best one :)
 She also told me she needed to go potty this morning.  I had to document that as well. It's not the first and she hasn't done it since, but hey, it's something right!?
 She and I get lots of cuddle time. She pretty much hates it when the big kids are at school. I think I must be very boring.
 Oh Jackson, I know this picture will come back to bite you one day. You know I love you and I always will.  But please let's not ever look so cute in pink again, okay?!
 We made yarn dolls.  Charleigh loved it. I think only because it was Creighton's and they love to fight with each other over the silliest of things, yes, already!?
 But I love this picture of my sweets with their hideous  yarn dolls. Thankfully with smiles like that, it's a priceless picture whether our crafts are in it or not.  Jackson named his Hammer, after MC Hammer.  Hahhaha cracks me up!
 I've gotten some really great pictures of Jeff lately with the kids. Sorry honey. But Rae looks too cute to keep it to ourselves :)
 Once a week I try to eat lunch at school with Jackson.  Rae really really likes being up there, so I try to go on a day when Charleigh is at school so I can just hang with the big kids.  This is Jackson's friend Sam and they love to play together. They are both 6 and tall and wild boys!  We've had 2 play dates so far with Sam (who also has a twin sister to play with Rae.)
 Creighton and Jackson both like for us to stay for recess....so we do.
 Thankfully it's cooling off.
 Sam and Jax rulers of the "moon" as they call it.
 I took Creighton shopping for ideas for her birthday and to find a pair of shoes. She and Charleigh both have outgrown ALL of their shoes here in the last few weeks.  Crazy.  I thought my little Miss Diva looked quite adorable in her boots and hat.  She's WAY too trendy and fashion forward for me. I don't know what to do with all that.  At one point she also had a scarf on and loved it but I didn't get a picture.
 They LOVE spending time with Daddy.
 Ash and Charleigh.  SWEET smiles I love to see.
 of course, everyone has to be in one too!

No comments: