Saturday, October 22, 2011

2nd and 5th Birthday Party

We have a lover of all things Mickey Mouse (I think it's funny she was the only one NOT at Disney World last year).
 And, probably like most other 3-100 year olds, the most fave Princess for Creighton is Rapunzel!
 So we had a combined family party this year. It was a nice time had by all.
 I bought a yummy chocolate chip cookie cake from Sam's and did the art myself....I was quite proud of myself...The girls were happy campers!
 We had some Rib Crib catering for din din...


We had a short dance party
 
 snapped a few family pics :)
 and opened up those awesome presents!
 She has a few Mickey Mouse friends, but she was super excited about this guy

 Creighton was mighty excited about most of her presents.  Love her looks!
 Cutest hat on the planet...she wears it so well (and often!)
 Love love love these two girls!
 She's talking on her phone and cuddling with Mickey.  She's precious
 Kinsley and Charleigh loved playing with all the fun new things.
 Creighton got ALL the princesses for her birthday...they are well loved

 The Table!
 Walmart does a great job for me...
 It's not perfect, but I was impressed :)
 Jessica's birthday is the day after Charleigh's so we celebrated hers too!  The birthday girls and their cakes!
 Devouring them
 Nonna and Charleigh
 3 generations of strong women!
 Love this one of my mom, Creighton, and I.
 That's thumbs up! :)
We have two priceless pictures of Pop from the party. 
Creighton and Pop
 Charleigh and Pop
 loving still on Mickey...he goes many many places throughout the day

No comments: