Wednesday, December 12, 2007

All about Jackson!

This was his first Christmas picture! 2005

Informal Christmas picture *Christmas morning* 2006! (yes, Creighton was born, but was sleeping when we took this picture)

It was more funny to Jeff and I, because you can't tell in the picture, but he's smiling and saying cheese even though we can't see his face at all...but he didn't want to take the mask off even though he can't really see anything.

This is where he likes to "keep" things right now. I don't know why, but he puts everything up is shirt and keeps it there until someone says something and then he'll pull it all out piece by piece and play with it. Some of his favorite things to go up his shirt are kleenex (*as in the entire box) and wipes (*as in the entire tub)...a little crazy... This picture happens to be the nativity pieces...but only "e-sus mommy" "e-sus babee" and "e-sus dada"
He has enjoyed playing with the nativity we got last year but I think he had the story right up until the point he though the camel needed to be the one on top of the stable instead of the angel. I told him the angels were singing over the stable and he said "No, mommy, the "mul" (camel)" I said okay...the camel can stay...


He just got a new Veggie Tale Nativity (from his Grammy Terrie) and he loves it. It is so cute! I just love it and he is so funny with the pieces. I don't have a picture of him with it yet!

Jeff found him sitting in our room holding our picture from our wedding and just staring at it. Long enough for him to have "caught" him doing it, go to get the camera, take the pictures and Jackson never knew he was in the room with him or taking pictures....how intent is that?

Jeff downloaded a Veggie Tales song (the main intro song to all their movies) but it has "Jackson" in it (if Jackson likes to talk to tomatoes etc) and EVERYTIME it comes on and says his name he goes nuts over it and smiles and giggles for several minutes! I LOVE IT!


I just love this little man. He is growing so fast and getting so big. I just had to share some of my newest favorite pictures of him! He is so precious!

3 comments:

khowze said...

Very cute... I miss you too =)

Anonymous said...

OMG. Just when you think he cant get any cuter....
Love you guys!

Unknown said...

yeah, he takes after his daddy!!