Saturday, December 29, 2007

There is NO place like HOME

This is the way they went to school on Wednesday for their Christmas Party(s)...and if you look really closely you can see that Creighton's hair is in pigtails and she looked ADORABLE!

We are back from a long time away from home. It is SOOOO nice to be back home. We've been gone way too long. Our Christmas was memorable...tonight, however, I am just enjoying finally being in my own home, my element, in my bed!
Merry Christmas (a little late) and I truly hope everyone has been as incredibly blessed as we have. God is so unbelievably good. Hope your weekend is nice. Jeff is preaching tomorrow. So we are off to get some rest for the big day!

1 comment:

Marci said...

Glad you are home safely- - -I was wondering why you hadn't been blogging! I just got your "Merry Christmas" text TODAY!! That is about the speed of my phone! It made me laugh! Happy New Year!!