Monday, December 17, 2007

Crazy night/morning for Dad

We are back from Houston. We had planned to go down anyway awhile back, and so we just left a day early. We left early in the morning. On the way down, the kids did great. However, yesterday they didn't (mainly Creighton) do as well, but still were not terrible. We didn't get home till after midnight and I was exhausted. I have a cold and a cough which is NO fun, but I went to the doctor today and she prescribed me some antibiodics just in case and to hopefully speed up my recovery. Jeff slept out on the couch last night because I was hacking so much. It was bad, but I finally fell asleep and slept well (and through) the night, unlike my husband. (sorry honey). He was showering with the kids this morning (with the tub filled too for the kids) when Creighton decided she needed to go the bathroom in the water...so needless to say, in the 8 hours we were with our Daddy/Husband its been a nightmare for him. They are at school and he is at work. I am sure he's exhausted. But we are back and that is nice. (at least for me).

More updates later...

No comments: