Thursday, May 24, 2012

Oh, Charleigh!

Charleigh, I've been blessed with 3 wonderful, beautiful kids.  But there is just something special about you my dear. You light up the room and take hold of the attention. Every.Time.
 You are precious and funny and witty and brilliantly smart. You can be tender and mighty and a force to be reckoned with and a total push-over all in one moment. Typically you do it all with a smile.

 or a growl :)

 You know you are special and beautiful and precious because you always say "yes, I am!" when we ask if you know.
 You are a great (most of the time) little sleeper and you've transitioned well from baby crib to big girl bed. This was one of your last nights in your crib.


 There is no shortage of love of sugar for you. I think you need it to be as cute and sweet as you are :) (just kidding, I try to limit it to keep you sweet and cute :))
 Your eyes dance and sparkle and twinkle
 Here's your big girl room and big girl bed. You LOVE LOVE LOVE anything and everything Mickey and anything red. You have for a long time and that's not changing anytime soon I don't think.
 First night in the bed, you did wonderfully and have almost every night since!
 You are compassionate and caring. You tend to get excited about little and big things. You are the world's best encourager and cheerleader. There is no task too small to get excited and cheer/encourage others about.  Really. It's comical.
 But you are getting too big, too fast. I can't believe you are already closer to 3 than 2.



 Charleigh, I love you with all of my heart. You make me happy. You make others happy. You seriously are one of the cutest little girls I've ever seen, and I can say that without bias. I know this because half a million people tell me almost on a daily basis, no matter whether we are at church, school, store, park, you steal the show girl. You are a perfect addition to our family and I am so honored to be your Mommy. Thank you for who you are and who you are becoming. Thank you for praying the sweetest prayers I've ever heard and for reminding me to smile and stop and smell the roses and to laugh and to get excited and to be an encourager. Even though I'm trying to teach you about life, you are teaching me along the way. I have a feeling it'll always be that way. I love you little Boo Bear!

No comments: