Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Feeling better

Slowly but surely I am regaining strength and eating a little bit more. I even went to Nikao tonight although I really didn't want to. But I am glad I did because 6 of my girls were there and excited to be there. I am excited because they want to do a Shogun date this weekend and pretty much that is THE BEST place on earth to eat! And I love it so much. I think it helps make me feel better just thinking of it :)

I slept yesterday from 2:30p until 8:15 this morning (with waking up a few times but all less than an hour at a time). I think the last time I was up was 7 something and so I got a solid 12 hours + I think my body needed rest. Whadda ya think?

I have somewhat kept my chicken noodle soup in me. And then I just ate a peanut butter and honey sandwich, which is not settling quite as well. But oh well.

Off to bed.

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

I am glad that you are feeling a little better. You know, there is a silver lining to being sick...several days ago you could not sleep at all--and now look, 12 hours! It does not suprise me that you are sick, because you have been running on empty. Still praying for you!