Thursday, January 1, 2009

What's important

Happy New Year!

I can't believe another year has passed actually. We made it! Yea!

When I was writing our Christmas card for this year, I realized that all-in-all we had a pretty fantastic year and that we are more incredibly blessed than I ever realized! That is awesome.

My goals for this year, which I began today and what a difference it made, are:
1. to spend more quality and intentional time with both Jackson and Creighton daily
2. to spend more quality and intentional time with Jeff daily
3. to invest in one of my small group girls in a true discipleship relationship
4. to see the positive
5. self control in eating
6. discipline in working out
7. spending time in the Word, and liking it

Goals are good. I'm stopping there because I don't want to overwhelm myself :) There is much to be done, and it looks like this year I am going to be spending quite a bit of time being busy with what matters, what's important--loving people with time.

What are your goals?

2 comments:

Dalene said...

Those are great goals!!!

My goal is to walk through the open doors.

Unknown said...

How great is my wife!!