Monday, March 9, 2009

A little Survey from the Kids...

Several people have posted similar things here recently. This is the second time I have done this but the first time I was in the car and didn't write down any of their answers. It's funny how some of them are the same and some are so different!

I'll post the question and then their answers...Enjoy!

1. How old are you?
Jackson: 4. (I asked "right now?") and he responded "how 4 I am!, I am three!" (he is 3 1/2)
Creighton: Six Seven. (she is 2 1/3)

2. How old is Mommy? (I am 28)
Jackson: 2. You are 2
Creighton: 3

3. What is your favorite color?
Jackson: blue. actually red. actually purple
Creighton: yellow. actually pink

4. What is your favorite snack?
Jackson: Daddy's (I asked what was Daddy's) I don't know
Creighton: Fruities (fruit snacks)

5. What is your favorite meal?
Jackson: Chicken Pot Pie (last time he said Crocodile Chicken--our name for chicken fingers)
Creighton: Chicken Pot Pie

6. What is your favorite drink?
Jackson: Apple Juice
Creighton: Ice Cream. (no, a drink) Oh, A moovie (a smoothie) :)

7. Who is your favorite teacher?
Jackson: Miss Nadine (his teacher is Miss Peggy and he loves her)
Creighton: Miss Peggy (her teacher is Miss Nadine and she loves her too)

**A classic example of wanting what the other has**

8. What is your favorite book?
Jackson: Thomas the Train
Creighton: princess

9. What is your favorite song?
Jackson: Pirates
Creighton: Ariel

10. How old is Daddy?
Jackson: uhh. three
Creighton: one

11. How tall is Daddy?
Jackson: [both arms up] BIG!
Creighton: [one arm up] Big!

12. How tall are you?
Jackson: bigger. I look like my daddy
Creighton: [2 arms up] BIG! umm. no. i little

13.What is your full name?
Jackson: J-K-C-K-S-O-N (again) John Berg
Creighton: Jackson

14. What is your favorite dessert?
Jackson: Chocolate Milk
Creighton: Ice Cream (good thing she is lactose intolerant)

15. Who is your favorite Super Hero?
Jackson: Batman [with a huge smile]
Creighton: I don't have superheroes

16. Who is your favorite Princess?
Jackson: I don't like a princess
Creighton: Belle. She is my hero

17. What is your favorite thing to do with Daddy?
Jackson: go on a mission (what kind of mission) Superhero
Creighton: hold you

18. What is your favorite thing to do with Mommy?
Jackson: play High School Musical 3 (video on the computer at Jib Jab that has their faces as the characters)
Creighton: Hold me

19. What is your favorite animal?
Jackson: Lion
Creighton: Tiger

20. What do you want for you birthday?
Jackson: Race Track
Creighton: Belle

21. What is your favorite thing to wear?
Jackson: my tuss (tux)
Creighton: my belle dress

22. What does mommy always tell you?
Jackson: Don't do breakable things
Creighton: No, No!

23. What does Daddy always tell you?
Jackson: Black things (??? I have no idea)
Creighton: No!

This was fun...and insightful...and very humorous. I did them one at a time and they seemed to love it. I might have to do it every so often and come up with different questions and such. I love this! :)

3 comments:

April said...

What a cute idea! That was so funny! I love "don't do breakable things!" Love it!!

Unknown said...

What a FUN idea! I haven't seen this before! I'll have to ask my kids these questions. I LOVE to "see" (by hearing) what's going through their little minds!!

I hope all is well with you. I'm looking forward to summer...we WILL make it to B'ville and to the Kiddie Park!!!

Hannah E. said...

Funny! I like when they would say "actually" - I bet it's cute!