Saturday, April 18, 2009

Whirlwind trip

We went to Enid Thursday through today and I haven't been on the computer since Wednesday maybe. I started my Easter picture post, but that will have to wait again. But we are back. We are cleaned up and unpacked (whew...that feels good).

I got to hold baby Kinsley Ann (8 lb, 11 oz; 21 inches; April 16th 4:04pm) and that was awesome. Mom and baby are both doing awesome and are now at home!

We got to spend some time with Jeff's families in Enid and that is great! I took two really great and fun pictures of my kids with Jeff's Dad and Debbie at my first ever experience at Buffalo Wild Wings (I really liked it, Honey BBQ all the way :))


All in all a fast but good trip! The kids got spoiled and are totally off schedule but hey...who cares!

And we made it back just in time to celebrate Pre-Prom pictures at OWU. I posted them on my facebook site. I will try to get a few up in a later post in a little bit. They are awesome. We dressed up the kids in Belle Ballgown and Jackson's Tuxedo from Steph's wedding! It was just too great for words...Stay tuned.




No comments: