Saturday, September 22, 2012

A Whole Lot of Random Events and Pictures

 Jog-a-thon is the biggest fundraiser (and pretty much the only one) that Bixby North does...I love that! The kids enjoy it, although this year it was SUPER hot outside and they were exhausted at the end. Both kids had it the same day so Jeff and I and Charleigh were there for the majority of the latter half of the day.
 Jackson's class!

 Charleigh helped me be the water bottle misters~ she LOVED that job.

 Creighton's class (and all of kindergarten) went a little after Jacksons. She is super quick and outran every girl in her class (and most boys).

 Jeff took the girls on a little sight-seeing trip to the Blue Whale. Who knew? Crazy weird...


 Charleigh and Jeff have a bond like NO other! They are two peas in a pod. She loves loves loves her Dadddy. She tells me, "I love Daddy a whole lot" and I ask if she loves me the same and she replies, "I love you wittle bitty" Makes me quite sad on one hand but pretty happy on the other. I know she loves me, and I am thankful she loves her Daddy and they have bonded so deeply!


 There were no less than 80 shots of this sweet face that he must have taken of himself on my phone...had to post one. Handsome lil guy right there!
 Visit to Enid and got to see our cousins! Cherry Berry is the greatest yogurt on the planet!
 Dance parties are regular things in the Berg home. This picture just cracks me up. They were dancing maniacs this night. Just so happened to be the first time they ever heard the tunes Gangam Style. O dear goodness. It was a riot!
 Love the crazy kids...(who ALWAYS steal my phone!)


Love this little man to pieces! I love your Tux Shirt buddy. You look mighty mighty handsome and you look like all you need is a prom date inserted in those arms. Goodness me, thank the Lord you are not that old! Time is flying by and I know your heart and there's not a girl on the planet good enough for it. Just stay little forever!

No comments: