Monday, December 22, 2008

No place like home!

We are home again. Two Christmases down, one to go! We actually fit ALL of our stuff into our minivan this year! I must say I think I should go into the packing business. :) It was a tight squeeze. We were very blessed this Christmas already with LOTS (and lots and lots) of toys, gifts, clothes, money, etc. It is all kinda overwhelming in my living room right now, as we didn't get home till 1am this morning/last night.

I have SOOOOOO much I need to get done in the next few days, with the bulk of it being deadlined today at 5. Ahhhhh.

But there is nothing better than coming home. I love my home, my house, my family, MY BED! And that my kids sleep till later than 6:45 when they sleep in their own beds! :)

I have SO many posts I need/want to write, but for now, I have to get VERY busy...good day all!

Merry Christmas

No comments: