Thursday, January 28, 2010

RUN...

This might seem strange outside my thoughts within my head, but I thought I'd give it a shot!

When I run my life it turns into RUIN ("I" in "run")

But when I let God run my life it turns to GROUND ("GOD" in "RUN")

I think of the "GROUND" as like being grounded in faith, in love, in security and protection, in HIM

With the "I" it is also stuck in the middle, stuck in the present and can't see past it. With "GOD" He is before it, in the middle of it, and in the end, and also in that order...just like HE is, the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end, the same yesterday, today and tomorrow!

COOL, HUH?! :)

I am weird I know...but I had to share!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

There's definitely something to that!! I love you honey, that awesome!!