Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Officially Official (Again!)

Charleigh's birth certificate came in recently which makes her even more officially a Berg! She has our name and that is just very fun to see.  Documented!

Today I went to the Social Security Admin. and it was crazy. There were no seats so many people were in there! One lady had an anxiety attack while in there and that was just bizarre. Thankfully it wasn't long after that they FINALLY called me back.

Her SSN should arrive in 7-10 days and then she'll be USA official and we can finally report her on our taxes :)  Yeah! Hooray!

We love you so much Charleigh Tatum Berg

3 comments:

Becky said...

All the little things that show that she is yours are pretty fun reminders!!!! Brent has both of his birth certificates. Once he couldn't find the one with Joyce's name on it, so he called her because he knew she had the other. She gave it to him but was sad and wanted to make sure he looked for the one that said he was hers. Mind you, this was long after we were married!!! It was important to her, very sweet.

And, ugh, I hate the social security office!!!

Sarah said...

Rejoicing in the final steps with you!

Delighted to meet you today. I hope you don't mind if I splash around to get to know you. This looks like a refreshing spot to get drenched in His goodness.

Splashin,
Sara

Sharon said...

I will email you at the address hooked to the yahoo group. I'm happy to share what I know about the joint sponsoring...really it is NOT a big deal! :)