Monday, December 5, 2011

A little Christmas Cheer

Man do I ever have so much to be thankful for! 
God is good to us. Oh so good.
 I have three perfectly beautiful and healthy children. 
 I have an amazing husband who diligently put up the Christmas lights on the tree and helped "fluff" the branches with me. 
 We have a nice cozy warm house (well at least it is now that the heating guy came and fixed the heater!)
 I have a full belly and food in my fridge. So does every person under this roof. 
 I have a heart full of love and feel thousands of love from all the people we are blessed to call family and friends
 But most importantly I have a Savior whom we celebrate this season. He loves me even when I am unlovable. He forgives me when I am unforgivable. He holds me when I am lonely and sad. He is there for me in ways that NO one on earth can come close. He is my best friend and I am His. He chose me. Like seriously, on purpose, chose ME
 My heart is full. Hopefully my cup will begin to overflow again. I am thankful for those whose cups 'ranneth' over for me when mine felt empty.
 I love nativities. I have since I was little. I have 7 up this year. It happens to be the perfect/complete number. I think mine are perfect :)
 The kids love love love playing with theirs. 
 It delights my heart.
 Seriously. I think it does hers too!

No comments: