Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Jackson and the Armor of God

So there is this lady named Kim Norton who founded Kingdom Kidz.  My kids recieved her CDs as a gift from Grandma Caroline and they love them (and so do I).  One song in particular they love the most is the Armor Song. I love that it is this one they love, because I love Ephesians 6.  And I so want that to be a part of their everyday routine...putting on the armor of God.

Well we sing this song almost daily, if not multiple times a day!  They love it.  I don't know that Jackson knew what to think of us trying to act it out with all his play toys/clothes, but I LOVED it.  Here's the picture of the completed Eph. 6 boy.

And priceless: here is the video






1 comment:

Mama C said...

Love it... somehow I missed this in September....

Love, love, love this....