Monday, April 16, 2007

Easter Pictures!

Easter pictures:

I love my babies...I thought that they were so cute...Creighton's dress was so sweet...too bad she had to wear a sweater over it because it was too cold for no sleeves...who knew...the days prior to the weekend it was 86 degrees! This picture makes me laugh...they were on the little Thomas couch and it tipped sideways on them...it looks funny like they were on a ride together or something.



Jax wanted to show his eggs and his muscles at the same time!


This was the best we got...not too bad considering everyone was hungry and tired and ready to be doing anything but taking a family picture! Oh well I tried. :)


Here is Jackson's first easter egg hunt at a local church in town and it was too cold outside so it was inside....he loved opening the eggs, taking out the candy and trying to eat it...he couldn't have cared any less about the "hunt" or the eggs or anything else...he is one smart cookie!

Here is Jackson "hunting" the eggs but when he found out that none of them opened with candy inside he was quickly bored and Clay and I (my brother) began hurling them at each other and we had a fabulous time doing it! I love my brother! The picture below is like 5 minutes after coming in front the "hunt"...Jackson was in the bed asleep and Jeff was in the computer room I think and I was laying in the bed shortly after I took this picture....:) Easter took it out of us all




Ignore the horrible look on my face and you can see my pretty new outfit....:) I felt pretty in it...although at this point in the afternoon I 'd had it on for too long and you can't see my new shoes...which were/are awesome! I wore them again this Sunday....

3 comments:

Maria said...

The kids look great, and I love your skirt. I reminds me of a Tulsa spring and summer where flip-flops, a tank, and a nice skirt make for the perfect every day attire!

Unknown said...

happy :)

Anonymous said...

Well, I've been a slacker about keeping up with your blog but I was very excited today to read it and see updates. Super cute pictures! I LOVE your Easter skirt. Fabulous. And the pictures of the kids are precious. I love how they really do look like brother and sister...and they definitely look like both their momma and poppa! :) By the way, I may have to replace the picture of Jackson on my desktop. I currently have him and his green tongue on display but the muscle flexing picture is pretty cute! :) I get so many comments on his picture and I always have to explain who he is, "My friend Courtney's adorable little boy, Jackson!" :) Hope all is well in Bartlesville!! Any more news on your weekend vacation without kids?!?