Friday, April 13, 2007

I'm back

Our computer is kinda working every now and so that is good enough for me. I love having access to the world beyond my walls...

I miss blogging. I can't wait to add pics...I think that is one of my favorite things--pictures...especially of my babies...I just love them. They looked pretty cute at easter too...:)

Um...okay so its been so long since I've blogged that I have TOO much to say to begin tonight and I am tired so I think I'll try tomorrow.

Jackson is saying "bubbles" now...but it sounds like "BUH-Bool" andit is SOSO cute...that will be my one update for today.

I am thankful for Jeff being just about finished with school...and for sure finished with the majority and no more crazy madness weeks! And also, I am looking forward to the end of the month when I get to go on vacation with my husband....ALONE :>

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Courtney- Thanks so much for commenting. I love getting to "see" who some of the folks are that read my craziness. Your children are precious and I love that picture of you and Creighton giggling. It is so real and so happy.
P.S. I am NOT AT ALL sophisticated and together...so maybe I am not being real enough. :-)