Saturday, April 7, 2007

no computer

I absolutely hate not having a computer with which to attach myself to the outside world, but for now ours is crashed...and this time I am not certain we are getting it back on...atleast I know we have a backup harddrive this time and so I am not insane with craziness of trying to get it to go back on for fear of losing it all. I just wish we hadn't shelled out so much money buying the dumb thing for it to only crash a few days after the warranty expired...our luck!
Anyway, I didn't think I was going to make it through the week on several different occasions...but luckily its almost over and that is refreshing.
My mother-in-law is in town to help and play with the kids which is so nice...I love help and Jackson loves having grandparents around because he gets spoiled. I got a little spoiled this time too because I got a whole new easter outfit for tomorrow: shoes, shirt, skirt, necklace and earrings...yeah me :)
I am tired still right now but I slept last night for like close to 7 hours straight because Terrie got up with Creighton! :)
I am thankful for that and the fact that Jeff has an office computer I can bombard to connect with my computer world.
Happy Easter everybody!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love you and you have samatha wednesday!! :)
and me in 17 days