Sunday, June 10, 2007

Foul

Today started off well. Now, however, I am in the foulest mood! Some friends of ours are moving to Texas and so there was a going away party for them and we were invited to go. Well, I didn't have much option other than to bring the kids...and lets just say, that was a BAD, very BAD idea. Jackson has turned into the devil child. I don't know what happened. He is too much for me to handle. UGH!!! Its like I am living a nightmare when he is at his worst. (I must say, that sometimes he is so sweet and a perfect angel). But, lately he is just is out of control and I don't know how to get him IN control....that sounds great. I am the mom...and I sound like I have no control over him...maybe because I don't really. And the worst part is, he caught on. I must find control. He is the terrible two. In 2 weeks from today he will be two! The terrible twos I thought began about 18 months, but really that was just a little precursor, a little mini course on what it was really going to be like.
I must say that he is now talking more. I will try to list some words he is saying now:
Mommy, Daddy, help, more, Bob, Pop, Nahnah (Donna), outside, orange juice, juice, Taylor, home, bye, bye-bye, hey, Mom, Dad, No, bubbles, shoes, yeah, ohhh, wow, duck, I, go, where, and I am sure there are more I just can't think of right now. Anyway, so we are moving up in the world of talking.
That being said, I am grateful he was a late bloomer in that area because more often than not, I'd rather just not know what he has to say---oh as soon as I was thinking that to type it, I realized I am still in a foul mood and that sounded awful, so excuse me. I think a nap would do me some good.
bye.

1 comment:

Maria said...

I have been in a foul mood lately too, and mine extends more than one day. I need more than a nap... I need a vacation. Ooo... I have an idea. If I still think it is a good idea in a week, I will share it with you. LOL!