Thursday, June 14, 2007

Random facts about me

Maria tagged me in a post of hers and although I am not doing it correctly per se I am going to do the main jist and give you 8 random things about me.

1. I was suppose to be 5'11" and I truly think I was not because of gymnastics (stunted my growth to only 5'4.5''). However, I LOVE gymnastics...to do it, to watch it, anything and I am SO thrilled that one day my kids will do it! I am a gymnastics freak. ( I hope that my kids like it)

2. I hate to read, but I am in a book club this summer....

3. I check blogs almost obsessively.

4. My favorite girls name is Alexyn "Lexy" and if I had another girl (which is NOT in my plans) I would do everything I could to convince Jeff that is the name for her. He hates it!

5. I sleep with a stuffed pillow every night that I dubbed "Squish" and he (yes I call it a he) goes with me everywhere, and my pillow too.

6. I HATE eating out of baskets! (ie. applebees)

7. My favorite number is 21 and it is somewhat an obsessive thing too. I have to be 21 or else :)

8. I used to jump (long jump) for Jesse Owens when I was little and I was pretty good at it. I fouled on the greatest jump of my life at Nationals (13 feet 7 inches--I was only 9 years old) to win the WHOLE thing...I settled for 3rd and didn't get to move on to the next meet. I was very very sad.

Those are all really random!

2 comments:

Maria said...

oooo... I did gymnastics for 13 years and cannot get enough! I miss it every day of my life since I stopped, and I hope to return to it some day!

Unknown said...

I already knew all those... :)