Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Time well spent

http://babycheapskate.blogspot.com/

Everyone should definitely check out that blog....

Onto other things:
Today was better for sure than the rest of my week, however, God isn't allowing me to get the "miracle drug" for better days just because I realized I hadn't spent time with Him and now I am. I am okay with that. I am rewarded in that my soul is happier (joyful) and my heart isn't heavy and burdened with my own yuck. It has been so long that there is much to rid myself of right now.
This morning didn't start off how I had planned (my goal of getting up before the kids and spending time with God)....but I did do so today which is good. My friend Kara and I are going to be redoing the Patriarchs study by Beth Moore with videos and all...I am thrilled to have something to do, but I know that God wants me to just spend time with Him unstructured by a lesson...and I will do that too.
Jackson went down tonight without getting out of bed once...that is amazing! And it was certainly a really great night for that to happen as I was about to come unglued with the two of my children screaming and whining nad crying and pulling on me at the same time (without Daddy home of course to help). Thank heavens he went down so great. And Creighton was a little bear cub for me but eventually went to sleep on the boob. :) I love it that she likes to nurse to sleep on nights like tonight. (Sometimes I hate it, but it came in handy tonight).
I am tired. But this is the earliest I have been to bed all week! Good night.

1 comment:

Maria said...

I have been so lazy with the Boy's sleep... not only have I been nursing him to sleep more often than before, I do it in bed with him! And when he gets up his one time a night to eat, I have been lazy and bringing him in to bed with me. It can be a real pain nursing him to sleep, because he does not like to go to sleep for others, but it is nice that he will go down so easily for me!