Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Lots of Pictures!


I haven't posted pictures in awhile, so I thought I'd post a few as I am getting ready for bed. Its been a long and hard past week and a half and I thought pictures would be much better than my insanity complaints :)





Here are the kids in our jungle (aka backyard) in a really awesome sun shade. Crazily they stayed in it and played with bubbles together for quite some time. Even though I covered them in sunscreen....oh well. (*and Jeff did end up mowing finally....so iti sn't so jungle-ish now.)




Here is us playing...they were tackling me! It was fun and they were happy. These moments get me through the days...









Here is Jackson at the Kiddie Park in Bartlesville. This is the greatest little park ever. It is only a quarter to ride all of the rides (each). It is awesome. We went there tonight on a random whim after a fun and crazy dinner at Mazzio's (tuesday is buffet night). On that note...I ate pizza and ranch dressing tonight...and I fed Creighton after we got home. I am curious as to how she is going to be. Currently? ...asleep and not screaming :)






We like to go to the Duck Pond (aka Jo Allen Lowe Park) and feed the ducks and walk...although mostly we just feed the ducks. Here is a few pics from that outing. Jackson is almost too heavy for me to throw over my head anymore. Creighton is fearless of the ducks, and Jackson on the other hand, well, lets just say he was holding some bread and the duck snuck up on him and snatched it away and he is a little fearFUL of the ducks (and geese).


























I can't remember if I already posted about Jax and I eating our oranges together on the kitchen floor or not, and maybe I already posted a picture about it too, but I don't know...here is another if so, if not....here is a first. I love it. He goes and gets an orange and calls for me and plops right down in "his spot" and pats "mommy's spot" next to him. If you come to visit, more often than not, it'll be rather sticky around that little patch of the kitchen! I am okay with it though because it is an awesome memory with him!


Here is Creighton playing in the tunnel...Jackson loved it when he was little too....





By the way, she is all over the place crawling and FAST as lightning too! She is saying "dada" as of tonight...so fun! She is a talker. She LOVES to talk. SHe loves being around Jackson and playing. They LOVE to laugh and giggle and wrestle around. She is one TOUGH girl. I love her so much!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Not one picture of Daddy...
What is that about!!!

Unknown said...

that last comment was mine...
Sorry court you left your account on!!

Courtney said...

it means daddy was taking the pictures or not here! :)