Tuesday, November 27, 2007

200th Post---A year in pictures

Here is a bit of the last (a little over a) year in our lives picture style. I can't say these are my favorite pictures, but they are some of my favorites. There were so many to choose from and they were taking a LONG time to download for some reason, so I am only going back to November of 2006 till Creighton's party November 2007.
Its been a lot of fun going through pictures! I loved it (even though it took me DAYS)....Enjoy!

November 2006




December 2006







January 2007

(apparently he was really cute and we took lots of pics in January!) :)













February 2007





March 2007




April 2007




May 2007



June 2007



Birthday Boy Turns 2!


July 2007










August 2007




September 2007





October 2007






November 2007

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I wanted to be the first to post :)
I LOVE my kids and family, Oh so much...
thanks for doing this baby!!

Maria said...

What a fun post! Isn't it crazy how much they change? I was looking at a photo of The Boy last night and couldn't believe he was so small. I look down and see a little boy now!

Becky said...

Great pics! Like Maria said, it is unbelievable how much they change, especially in the first year. You can see it so quickly like this!

By the way, I gave up last night on loading my pictures because it was so slow!

See you in two days!!!!

Marci said...

Love the pictures!!