Thursday, November 22, 2007

I am thankful...

-for my Savior (and the hope that I have in Him)
-for my husband
-for my sweet Jackson
-for my sweet Creighton
-for my parents (and their families)
-for my siblings (and their families)
-for my inlaws (and their families)
-for sleep (I just had to put that in there :))
-for my friends
-for second chances
-for my home
-for Jeff's job
-for our church
-for honesty
-for new life (sweet Addie Jane)
-for memories
-for digital cameras
-for really really good (and lots of) food
-for our cars (yes, the fact that we have more than one is SO nice!)
-for computers
-for blogs
-for life

I am thankful today because it is Thanksgiving, and I hope that I carry my thankfulness over to all of my days...
There are so many things I am thankful for and so many I didn't list and more details to EVERY one that I did list. I am so blessed,so incredibly blessed. I have everything that I need and even most of what I desire. My life is blessed. God is so good.

We are at my mom's for the holiday week. It has been really nice to be with my my sister and brother and the neice and nephews. My mom cooked a FANTASTIC meal for all of us and it was a cozy nice lunch/dinner. Then we ALL went to see a movie tonight (a LONG tradition)...it was a little crazy with my two kids who are a little young still to go, but it's all good. We saw the Bee Movie. I don't know if that is the name though, but I think it is. It wasn't the greatest cartoon movie I have ever seen, but I came away with this thought...there has to be a creator. There has to be something/someone greater than we, something that fasceted all of this together, for it all to work perfectly, in order, in structure. It can't be random chance or a big bang or even an evolving of sorts. (I know it was just a cartoon, but I can't help but think that would really happen if nature went against its creator, against the way things were suppose to be). Again, creation obeys God...there is order in everything that the trees and animals and wind do...that's cool. God protects us and provides for us in the big and little ways. In all ways.

1 comment:

Angel said...

Happy thanksgiving. Was the movie good?