Sunday, November 18, 2007

Creighton's Birthday Pics!

Here is her and her birthday outfit and her cute Pebbles hair-do! This is what that cute hair-do looks like when the band comes out :) (and a pic with Nah-Nah)

She DID NOT want her hat on for ANY reason...:) But thanks anyway Aunt Christy


Here is Creighton with her cake

I was helping her open her presents and she got lots of really cute things! (clothes and toys)

I LOVE this picture. She was very much enjoying her cupcake and particularly the icing! :)
ummm.....and her eyes over the past 3 weeks have just gotten more gorgeous...this picture barely gives them justice...I LOVE THEM! I LOVE HER!!!


My Mom found this cake and HAD to have it...for a very good reason...isn't it SO cute?
We had this party on the 10th (Saturday) and all sets of parents were there (her grandparents) and my aunt and uncle and my cousin's kids and jeff's sisters kids, and 2 of his sisters and their boyfriends (one is a fiance as of the 10th).

4 comments:

Maria said...

She looks gorgeous. Amari misses her! :)

Becky said...

Glad your back up and running!! Creighton is beautiful!

Betsy said...

What beautiful cake and beautiful girl!

A Place For Ministry Wives/A Place For Me said...

She is so stinkin' cute!