Thursday, November 8, 2007

Time change Stinks!

Who's idea was it to EVER change the clocks back? or foward? I used to LOVE it whenever I was in my single/non-mom days when we'd gain an hour of sleep...however, I am not loving it now. It was getting dark by 5:30. Who does that benefit?! It gets bright EARLY....that benefits NO mother!!!! The days are SOOOOOO long right now....I am so exhausted. We've already had baths and dinner and are in pjs and its only 6:30. For some families, that is normal maybe, but we usually are wrapping up this routine about 9pm. I like our schedule...but now its crazy. They'd always go play outside after dinner and it was fabulous and now its dark.

My cell phone is officially baptized in La Toliet and died upon its coming up. So, I am trying to find one to "borrow" long term till I am up for an upgrade (which since I JUST GOT THIS ONE, won't be for like 20 more months!).

I took Jackson to the doctor today because he has a nasty sounding cough. Good news: He's fine. Bad news: He threw up so much and for so long that he clogged the sink in the little room where there seemed to be NO air flow and the stinch and foulness was awful! (he can't handle the checking of the throat because of his HYPER sensitive gag reflex of his---and she acts like nothing was happening!!!!!!!!!ugh!

I am in a fairly foul mood...sorry. I shouldn't be. I know I just need to change my perspective and attitude. I will!

3 comments:

Becky said...

We are still adjusting to the time change also. Sorry that it has been hard for you!

Maria said...

The Boy took a few days, but I was NOT happy when he woke up at 430 the first few days. Grr...

Anonymous said...

hey...i have and OLD phone that i've been using for the last 2 months since my "new" one fell apart. But, I think I can "renew" my contract now & get a new phone. If so, you're welcome to use this OLD one. I just took the sim card out of my "new" one, and put it in this "old" one & it's working fine. just let me know!

casey