Friday, November 2, 2007

Good bye!

It's early and we are off to St. Louis. Youth Specialities Conference here we come! I'll have A LOT of catching up to do when I get back, both of the reading and the writing form. Hope everyone has a great week.

Happy Birthday to my sweetest baby girl Creighton Teal! I willl write a birthday montage when I return.

Happy Birthday Grandma Maxie (on Creighton's or visa versa) and Debbie (Creighton's grandma) the next day!

I will leave you with one thing. I want to write more about it when I return, but to wet your tastebuds go visit here (LOVE.HER!) and here(just getting started still).

3 comments:

Mama B said...

Happy Birthday to all! Have lots of fun in the big STL!

Lori said...

I am so jealous right now that you are at YS conference. My Jeff and I went 3 years ago in Atlanta and had SUCH A GOOD time. It is just good to get away with the husband :) Soak him in...your husband and GOD and get some rest.

A Place For Ministry Wives/A Place For Me said...

Have a great trip!