Friday, October 31, 2008

Garage Sale!

Hi all! Just wanted to let you know we are having a HUGE garage sale tomorrow. It has EVERYTHING baby and earlychild from shoes and clothes to toys and accessories, as well as a really great and nice white crib and matching dresser, high chair, and 3 strollers.

We also have a table/chair set, bikes, large toys, movies, books. Lots of bedding stuff (twin, queen, and king)

Lots and LOTS of CLOTHING from newborn (not as much) to 4T (a ton of 12m-2T girl) (2T and 3T boy) and Maternity clothes.

It is Friday/Saturday 8a-1p. If you are in the Bartlesville area (or feel like driving) please stop by! If you don't know where I live, please leave a comment with a way to contact you and I will give you the exact address/directions! Thanks!

Now, I am exhausted and we aren't really READY for people yet! AHHHHH

4 comments:

Hannah E. said...

I wish I could come!!! I bet you have a lot of good stuff. Are you sad at all about getting rid of baby stuff?

Anonymous said...

Baby and young children clothing are very popular in garage sales. Be sure to announce your garage sale at a free online garage sale.

Good Luck

Marci said...

How did it go?

April said...

Sad I missed it! Heard it was great!