Thursday, August 26, 2010

Ramblings

This has been an insanely crazy week. Jeff hasn't been feeling well.  He spent his birthday and the next day couped up in the house and if you know him, at all, you know that it was bad for him to have done that.  So anyway, we are all glad Daddy is feeling a little better these days.

Charleigh is teething terribly and has a little cough and a lot of snot to go with it.  Poor baby is completely miserable! I feel so sorry for her, but all she wants is to be held and even then she still cries.  There isn't enough Motrin in the world to keep the pain away it seems.

Jackson had a really great day at school today, which was nice, because just yesterday he didn't.  It's strange really.  He has has two of his very best days on Thursdays.  That shocks me because Wednesday nights we are out later than every other night and it pushes bedtime late and so I assumed both times that he'd have harder days.  Wondering if there is correlation there!?

Creighton is absolutely doing great in school and loves it. She doesn't ever want to leave. She's with her best pal Marly and also with Mrs. Morgan, who was Jackson's teacher last year.  She's in heaven.

I got to spend most of the day today with JUST Creighton and that was so good. I rarely get to do that anymore.  We ran errands, we went to the Pet Store, which she used to call the Puppet Shop, now its the Puppy Shop :)  This alone should let this child know how much I love her. I can't stand pets of any kind and every time I go there I have to "hold" a puppy with her in the little room and EVERY time we do, the silly things pee and poop...literally EVERY.SINGLE.TIME.  I can't stand it!  But I do it for her, because she LOVES it.  Then we went to visit baby Evan and Kara again at the hospital and she loved that (and so did I).  I'd hold a newborn any day :)  Then we went to the library and that was fun. She met a new friend that will be in PreK next year at Ranch Heights.  They played *loudly* but well together for quite some time.  We came home, ate lunch with Daddy and Charleigh and then the two of us cuddled and took a nap together.  I really enjoyed my time with her!  She is a really great kid, especially when she's one-on-one! :)

I am one exhausted mom, wife and being.  Goodnight!

No comments: