Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Creighton


Creighton Teal-- I love you with all my heart. I see glimpses of amazing things in you and this excites me so much.  4 has been a pretty good year so far for you (all less than a month of it). You still revert back to your 18 month old antics every now and then, but other times you are on your way to maturing way past those toddler days.  You can hold conversations on your own and they are fun! You ask a million questions a minute and it only gets old in the car (for some reason).  You are learning everyday and putting things in this world together. I love seeing the lightbulbs in your head go off when you figure something out. Right now your loves in your life are: Charleigh, horses, jumping!, singing, and puzzles.  You are so passionate about whatever it is that is occupying your time at that moment.  I love that intensity about you!

Love you baby girl
Mommy

No comments: