Saturday, December 23, 2006

Christmas Eve Eve

The kids had their first bath together! How cute?! No nudie parts showing :)

I am tired and Creighton isn't wanting to sleep right now...but Jeff is going to hopefully stay up with her. We have a long week and a crazy week ahead of us because of all the commotion of being packed rather tightly in one house with 11 people (maybe more).


Today was a fairly good day. I like days like that. Although my house hasn't been this dirty in a long long time! I hate that...but even when I clean its dirty like 30 minutes later so its pointless. Jackson is spending the night with Grammie and Papaw...so that is good...maybe I could clean some tomorrow.

1 comment:

Maria said...

Eleven people... now that's a house full! And I've long since learned, no one will care if the house is a little dirty. If they do, they can lend you a hand and clean it!

The kids look just as adorable as ever! Must be something in the water? Or milk?
:)