Friday, December 29, 2006

A Great Day

Well last night we came back to Bartlesville...there is just something wonderful about being HOME when being away for so long....I LOVE MY HOME...I slept so well in my bed...even though I did forget my pillow and my squish at my moms...if you know me well you know I have this thing with my pillow--it was very sad for me to sleep without it...because I take it everywhere with me!

Anyway, Jackson fell asleep in the car and didn't even know I put him in his bed and slept all night :) and Creighton finally fell asleep at midnight and slept all night too! PRAISE THE GOOD LORD! It was nice to get about 6 straight hours! Then they both went back to bed after a little milk till 9:45 and SO DID I! Then Jax had breakfast while I nursed Creighton and then I pumped (7 ounces I might like to add :)) and then Jax and I took a shower together and it was so fun. I brought some toys in there for him to play with and he just had a ball the whole time and was so good! I even shaved and he just played the whole time--it was great. He was so sweet too...and then Creighton got upset that we had been in there so long so we had to get out to comfort her. We have had such a great morning. They are both currently napping and I am eating and doing laundry and getting ready to pack up to leave this afternoon to go to Enid...not so much excited about that...being home is so nice. But its only for 3 nights and 4 days...I guess I can do it. I am just a homebody! I love being with my things in my element and of course in my bed! There is nothing like sleeping in your own bed! If you can't tell I am obsessed with my bed and my pillow and well, just sleep in general!!! :) It does make the world of difference--atleast in my world.

Enid will be fun though because Jeff's mom always goes a little overboard on presents...which is fun:) Here is a picture of Jackson opening gifts at my moms! He was very thrilled to rip ALL the paper off. He got new sheets for his new big boy bed here! Not really a "fun" gift to open for him...but he loved it anyway. His new room will be SO cute. I am excited....but it'll be alittle while still before he gets out of his crib...I hope.

1 comment:

Maria said...

I totally understand about the bed. It is the thing I miss most while in Europe. And who wouldn't miss a king sized, pillow top ... when here we have a super soft futon style bed. Home-- I have to jump up to get in to bed. Here-- I get a squat workout in every time I stand or sit! LOL! Anyway-- glad you got some time at home. :)