Friday, December 22, 2006

Crazy day

Okay, so really I know this isn't the case, but I truly felt like Jackson was Satan incarnate today. He was really quite ridiculous on all measures...for one during his morning nap in which he screamed the whole first hour, he tore down his border (wallpaper) off his wall and now his room looks so silly. Then he finally actually took a nap-thank heavens-and when he woke up he was no different. He was so destructive all day today everything...just knocking things off tables and dumping out everything and then he'd just run around everywhere like he was insane just running...without reason, and no direction, but running running running! I thought I might have a mental breakdown! Not to mention Creighton's tummy troubles are back in full force because I am actually eating a little bit of food. I am so so so very tired of watching her hurt. She is screaming at the moment very loudly--but I am pumping so she will just have to scream.
I need sleep and to fast forward like 3 years.
Goodnight
Courtney

1 comment:

Maria said...

I'm sorry you had such a bad day, but don't doubt yourself. I'll be thinking of you.