Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Bummer

I am so very tired today as my kids woke me up every 2 hours all night last night. Jackson has such a bad cough and I am so tired of it and it just won't go away. Creighton has been acting as if she is bothered by my food eating again as I started adding a few foods back in because I was dead sick of not eating anything. Bummer! I am so just tired of it all. I wish I had normal breast milk...or normal kids...:)

Anyway, today I haven't done a whole lot. My good friend Kara came over with her little girl Emma today because Jackson and Aidan are at school today. That was nice. But other than that I didn't do anything but a little bit of laundry. Too too too tired to do anything else.

Tonight is Jeffs last Nikao of the year :) And then he has 3 weeks off of Nikaos that will be very very nice. I love having him around. By the way, I have the greatest husband in the whole world. He has been such a great man, great friend, great daddy and great husband these past few weeks as I have struggled through this getting used to being a mom of 2. I love him so much and have never been more in love with him that now. That is a great feeling!

No comments: