Tuesday, December 19, 2006

The first one

Well, many of my friends have a blog and I read them often and so I decided to finally join the world of blogging as a source of keeping a little diary to go back and read at later times to see what all I thought, went through, and how the Lord blessed and used my days.

My friends Kevin and Maria had their baby, Amari, today! Yeah for the Johnsons!

We had a small get together-err..Christmas party tonight and it was fun! We played bunco and hung out and I met a sweet new-to-bville couple with a little girl named G. It is so sweet that Lord brought us together because (the wife) is really wanting to find a good group of younger girlfriends and is struggling to fit in in Bartlesville...which I know all about. And they live in our neighborhood...so I am excited to get to know her!

Well, its late and I am tired these days. I am waiting for Creighton to go to sleep...Jeff is holding her in our bed...but I am about to kick them both out....

No comments: