Sunday, December 24, 2006

Blessed

Church was good...but man was it hard to get up. Jeff and I ended up eating at Montana Mikes because we only had Creighton (and she is typically behaved in restaurants). I had a sweet potato that was so good! I think I could have eaten 3. I had a steak that was decent as well. :) I love having sane meals out...we jump at the chance to do so when we can.

We are off to Owasso today and that should be fun. I am anxious to see my brother and sister and her kids. It should be an interesting week. Jeff and I already got our CHristmas presents from my parents---2 in that we were SO blessed by. They got us a new really nice camera that we got early so we could take pictures of Creighton and then yesterday they gave us my mom's Trailblazer...we switched them for the Malibu...
for some crazy reason my dad decided to do this for us and Jeff and I are extremely grateful. The Trailblazer has like over 126, 000 miles on it but it is better than us having to pay for a vehicle that we couldn't afford really right now...minivan shopping didn't go so well needless to say...but now it doesn't matter! We are very blessed by my parents...well all of our sets of parents actually....but my mom and dad are great! and have gone way out of their way to bless us this year.

My mom kept Jackson last night because their church was having a cool live animal nativity/birthday party for Jesus for the service today and she thought he'd like it...which I am sure he did.

I just pumped 8 ounces in the middle of the day (only about 45 minutes or so after I fed her)...wow!

Merry Christmas Eve!

No comments: