Saturday, December 23, 2006

A good day

Okay, so Creighton screamed till 1am but then a miracle happened and she finally went to sleep and she slept until 7:40. I am shocked and so grateful...I got some more sleep,yeah...but then even better than that...Jackson slept through the night also and I gave him a bottle at 7:45 when he woke up and they both slept till 9:45...but wait, it gets even better from there...Jeff got up with them and turned on the noise maker in our room and I slept soundly till 11 oclock....yes, yes, you heard me 11:00...I am doing okay today because of all of that. I thought I might get knocked off the rocker last night because I was so irritated and tired but to follow up with a good night's rest makes it all okay. Jackson and Creighton are both asleep at the same time napping right now too so I finally got to take an unrushed shower by myself! It was amazing. Well, I am off to finish getting ready in peace and quiet....it is so nice.

1 comment:

Maria said...

I'm glad that today has been better for you! Certainly it helps to feel like you aren't losing your mind. Now... if only I could get one of those unrushed showers. LOL!