Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas Everyone! Ours was good. Its been a lazy day which is nice. Its kinda crazy when you don't have little ones that believe in Santa because then you don't have to get up at the crack of dawn with eager little ones ready to open presents. Jackson will be old enough next year though I have a feeling. Jeff didn't go to bed till 2 and I dont' think my brother went to bed much earlier than that and so the two of them slept till like 11 or so. Jackson was up early but my parents took care of him and by the time I got up at 9:40 he was already back down for a nap. Creighton decided to go to bed at a decent time last night but then she was up every 3 hours...but atleast she went right back to sleep each time. I was tired though. But a great gift to me was a nice 3 hour nap this afternoon...they just gave her a bottle and I got to rest! So great.

Well Jeff and I didn't have much to open today because we had already been given our gifts...but we did get new awesome sheets for our bed and an extender pack to Apples to Apples. Jackson and Creighton were very blessed too with a dvd player for the car with 2 screens...yeah for us! Then they each got a nap mat for school from pottery barn and they are cute. Jackson got a movie and a new radio/cd player for his room with his new sheets for his big boy bed! Creighton got 2 cabbage patch dolls, one for our house named Courtney and one for grammie's house named Amanda. It was a good Christmas! We haven't done anything really at all all day but it has been great! I love relaxing days...none of us but mom and dad have showered :) I think tonight we are going to Rhema to look at the lights...not one of my favorite traditions but I can endure it :) For some reason my mom loves it.
Merry Christmas!!!

1 comment:

Maria said...

It sounds like you had a great day and got some nice presents! Nothing beats a great set of sheets for the bed! OK, maybe the DVD player for the car, but that's for your sanity. :)