Thursday, December 21, 2006

Sleep is so good

It was amazing! I finally got sleep...for literally the first time in over 2 months I think I slept straight for about 7 hours. I got up at 6a to pump and then went right back to bed! It was great. Having no kids for a few hours was the most amazing gift ever. I feel better for sure.

Jeff and I are going to look at minivans today with my dad. yes, yes, minivans....I am going to be a "soccer mom" before my kids are even 2. Oh well. Our cars are the pits. We got the red car fixed and it was about 1000$ and the Malibu isnt' worth much so we are trading it in today or whenever we get the "new to us" one.

Much love to everyone!
Courtney

1 comment:

Maria said...

Congratulations on the sleep! I bet that felt so good!!! I am already wondering what that might be like.

Oh-- and think of all of the stuff you can put in a mini-van!