Monday, January 1, 2007

The end of 2006

Well, I have been (and still currently am) in Enid and havne't had access to a computer till just now and we are about to leave but I thought I'd get on and check my email and post....I have way too much to say and yet nothing really at all.

I am so very very ready to be at home. It has been a nice time here but I am very ready for life to return to "normal" whatever that is...jackson is a mess and is completely off schedule and has horrid horrid eating habits and it just might kill me but I am determined to get him back to normal as quickly as possible.

Creighton had 2 really good nights while we were here which was great and the all day yesterday and last night she was super duper fussy and you know what I think the culprit is? Peanut butter cookies...they don't have dairy...but man, that is all I ate that could have hurt her and seriously she doesn't do peanut butter well at all...She would just scream and scream and scream her little head off with nothing to make her calm until she was just too worn out to cry any more and then she'd wake up like an hour later and cry all over again...it was so upsetting to watch....more so to be able to nothing for her. She has been a bit better today and I will be sure to take my one fun food I had left out of my diet...bye bye peanut butter! UGH!

We had Christmas with Terrie and Philip (Jeff's mom and stepdad) on Saturday and that was good. We all got some nice things and Jeff was as spoiled as ever :)

Today we had Christmas with John and Debbie (Jeff's dad and stepmom) and it was great. I got a hefty giftcard to gap which I am super excited to use as soon as I lose a bit more of my baby weight. And we got an awesome digital camera picture printer and a digital camera photo frame...its neat! We got a ton of great things and lots of games that apparently Jeff wanted (cos I have no idea what any of them are:)) Anyway, they always give us money every year which is so so so so so so so so so nice! It will help tremendously paying off all these dang hospital bills that keep arriving!

jeff and his dad went to the dallas v. lions game on Sunday in Dallas and that was fun for them. they were on tv too! I was sitting at lunch and said" I wonder if we'll see them on tv" and no lie, like 5 seconds later...bam...there they are on national television and Debbie tivo'd it so we rewound and saw it clearly! It was so awesome. They had a great time and we have some great pictures of their day.

Well, I will post later...maybe some pics too! Hope everyone had a good new year's eve and merry christmases!

1 comment:

Maria said...

I've given up peanut butter for Nutella! Here's to another holiday season gone by... and with the baby, it was easy to eat whatever I wanted and blame it on him! LOL! Now it's time to get serious... :)