Sunday, January 7, 2007

My mom

So apparently even after having two children, I haven't figured it out quite like my mom. Last night, much to my surprise, Creighton didn't scream her head off and Jackson slept in a bed not a crib (and all night). My mom said Creighton woke up at 3:30 and ate and went right back to sleep till 8:30 or so. She said Jackson got up at 7:15 but didn't crawl out of bed but waited till my mom came in and got him....and he took 2 naps there too....

WHY?

So tonight my mom brought them back (she watched them during our small group this evening for me) and she had Creighton in her pj's and she fed her a bottle here in front of me and rocked her and she was a little fussy but nothing like normal but then they needed to leave so she told me just to rock her for a little bit until she was sound asleep and then go lay her down (as she did last night). I rocked her and rocked and she did fall asleep...so I go lay her down....and she wiggled around a little bit but stayed asleep and then by the time I got this post up to start to write, she was already wailing! Is it me? Why? I even made sure we gave her a bottle tonight instead of nursing her just in case I had something in my milk still from the other day. She either hates me or this house....and it makes me angry.



WE have a dr. appt tomorrow and I am excited for it to see what all the doc has to say about her this time...maybe she'll have some miracle cure--yeah right! Oh well. This too shall pass....I can already hear it now from all the "older" moms.



I am really tired...I hope I can fall asleep fast tonight and sleep well until she wakes up....which prayerfully will be much later than now...this is a fun pic of them from New Years Day!



1 comment:

Maria said...

It must be a Grandma thing. They have the secret touch. I hope you were able to get some sleep.
P.S. It may pass, but it doesn't make it any better now!