Saturday, January 20, 2007

yep...

Last night we had Aidan's birthday party which was Jackson's first birthday party to be a guest for. It was fun...a little crazy because there were lots of little ones and all under 3, but fun and exciting nonetheless. Jackson thankfully didn't quite "get" the whole idea of the party so he thought was just there to play like always...he didn't care about her presents which was nice (I was a bit worried). They had made dinner and I ate some...therefore I cheated big time. I had cheese dip and cheese in my chili! 3 Things I wasn't suppose to have...but Creighton is doing fine because we have bottles!
We came to my parents last night which is SO great. They love to play with Jackson and hold Creighton and my mom got up with her last night so I didn't have to...even though Jeff woke me up so I ended up being up during her feeding anyway, but I just pumped (9 ounces) and went back to bed. It was nice, cos then I slept till 10. That was way great. Then I pumped 10 ounces! Too bad its all milk she can't have for awhile because it is full of dairy. I figure by the end of today it'll be fine to feed her again but I am enjoying a little break. I love being here at my parents. It is comfortable! Most of all too, its nice to have lots of help. Then, later today my parents have a huge (6ft) tub that I plan on soaking in for some time!!!!
We have just been watching movies and relaxing all day and we dont' have any plans. The snow we got (are getting) isnt as bad as they had expected I don't think so that is good. I think we are planning on skipping church tomorrow though anyway :) Jeff cancelled all is stuff anyway.

THis week bible study on Tuesday starts and I am excited about it...just a little worried I won't be able to keep up with the homework. but oh well...it'll give me another reason to get out on tuesdays.
My friend S is probably having her baby today so that is exciting....:)
Well, I have to go for now...

Thankful yesterday for safety in driving her last night late...today for the sweet laughter (a new milestone) of my sweet baby Creighton!

1 comment:

Maria said...

All that sleep! What do you do with it all? LOL! I think I might have been thankful for that 6 foot tub!