Saturday, January 13, 2007

power

I am thankful for sweatpants and lazy days...

Thankfully (atleast so far) the storm hasn't hit Bville too bad. The roads of course are terrible, but atleast we have power and it hasn't been crazy like last time. We just sat around in the house today and you can tell too...its a mess! Jackson has been running a fever all day and has either been really cranky or just wanting to cuddle. Creighton has been fussy mostly all day which stinks...because I only have one lap and they both want to be in it....for some reason much of the day, neither of them wanted Daddy-only mommy would do and where that is nice at times, it got old when you set one down to get the other one, only for that one to start crying as soon as I wasn't holding him/her....oh the life of a mommy....isn't it wonderful? :)

The wedding still went on today, but thankfully Jeff didn't have to drive, they came to get him. He was gone for a long time considering the wedding cermony only lasted 15 minutes....but oh well.

I became a pro today in golf on the wii...that was fun

I am thankful for power

1 comment:

Maria said...

I might need to steal your something to be thankful for idea. :)

I love lazy days... but I have to admit, I feel better most days when we get out of the house for at least a little while.

Oh-- and I'd suggest a bigger lap, but we both know that is not a welcome comment. ;-)